From:
ROBERT BETH STANLEY <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 8 Jan 2007 11:09:29 -0700
I am so sorry to be one of those shelters that did not get the Thank
you's mailed out to the secret Santa's. I did an email of the FML, but
I have been so busy and many of the wonderful items did not have email
addresses enclosed. I only have the address of four of those wonderful
people. If you have not hear from The Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue in
Richmond, Utah, I apologize. It It was a crazy busy time. Adoptions the
holidays and granddaughter had to have surgery and went to take care of
her and all. If any of you out there did not hear from me, please email
me your phone number and I will call you with a thank you. I would
really like to tell you in person what wonderful people like you sent
and how it has made a difference her at the cubby. All of our ferrets
were placed before Christmas, except the one guy who came in the week
before Christmas. We are now up to eight with wonderful babies waiting
for their "Forever Homes"! We have had one adopted already this year
and are looking forward to a bright new year for 2007!

Thank you all you ferret loving people out there, you really do make a
difference!!

Beth Stanley
Director
The Ferret Cubby Shelter/Rescue

Thank You Dookie Dave and Kids
Wendy Loughlin
Three Rivers
Ms. Derfler and kids
 &
Rachel Leeman

I am still hoping to get cards sent. I lost the other address during
the rush at Christmas. I am so sorry. I do not want you to think your
gifts are not important, they are and I promise next year to be
prepared and ask a volunteer to make sure I get cards out to all those
who send items to the shelter. I am still very new at this and am
working a getting better organized.