From:
Sukie Crandall <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 8 Mar 2007 13:25:16 -0500
John wrote:
>Lin,........There is no problem with that website! On the left side,
>the clickable links for "Affidavit", "Pictures", etc., DO work, and
>contain the pictures that you so "desperately need" to see! ...

but I have to say that the clickable links also failed for me. The
problem does not rest with Lin. Maybe the site was too swamped or
perhaps some browsers don't work as well for that site.

What finally worked for me was reading Becka's post because she
included these useful direct links:

>MFRAN website with story, detailed affidavit, and photos:
> <http://www.mfran.org/Doug%20McKay/Doug%20McKay%20Foundation/Doug%20McKay%20Foundation.htm>
>
>Comprehensive series of photos:
> http://www.mfran.org/Doug%20McKay/Pics/Pics.htm

so anyone who had the problems that Lin had and that I had can use
those direct URLs.

Question: is there any video for You Tube?

Today our ferrets refuse to leave their playroom, but we have the
larger bathroom closed off in two ways, anyway. The sheer noise,
intrusion, and change worried the ferrets when the toilet and tub
walked out of our condo. We are doing some badly needed repairs with
part of a modest and unexpected inheritance. Today the plumbers ripped
out and capped a toilet, tub and sink. (The same sink will go back
after the work is done but with new fixtures.) Talk about timing! The
seal under the toilet was just starting to fall apart, so was the tub,
and the sink fixtures were just starting a modest leak. We came so
close to having leaks that could have affected our neighbors. Plus it
turned out the builders used plywood instead of wonderboard and we
never had insulation between the tub and the fire wall so those will be
tackled. Fran and Lou would have been so happy that they wound up able
to leave a little something and that we are avoiding real problems
thanks to them, plus able to add permanent safety features in case I
have another bout of peripheral neural disease. We'll later even be
replacing our furnace which has to be re-lit so often because it is
now aged past being repairable. Inheritances are such an emotionally
confusing thing for the recipients, but I know Fran and Lou would be
happy.

Usually, we have several ferrets who love to break out of the playroom
but not today. Today we could have no barriers up today and the ferrets
would still be staying put. They do not like plumbing changes.

Sukie (not a vet)
Current FHL address:
Recommended ferret health links: