From:
Kelleen Andrews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 3 Nov 1995 00:52:23 -0800
I know some of you out there will scoff at the following story but here
goes anyway.

I have had a very nagging feeling about Racy's death.  You see I KNOW I
didn't step completely on her and when she squealed I dropped everything and
immediately found her picking her up.  She just layed there with her head
kind of lolling around.  There is NO WAY shock could have set in within a
couple of seconds of the step.  This has bothered me a lot.  PLUS Racy had
not cuddled in the fav sweater for over a month and is always to be found
cuddling with Lightstar and Fang under the amoire......  This time she had
cuddled in the sweater and was all alone.......

Well I have made a new friend thru this that has dealings with paranormal
experiences and has communications with a few that have passed over.  Thru
one of these communications she was able to speak to Racy and was urged to
tell me about it due to the depth of my pain and blame.  One thing Racy said
was that Mommy did not kill me, I was sick and would have been here very
soon and there was nothing she could have done about it...  I asked this new
friend questions and she got back to me telling me Racy was already in
transition when I stepped on her.  So the message was that Racy was already
dieing when the accident happened....

I had never considered this possibility at all but reviewing all the
strange things especially her being soooooo totally out of it the second it
happened I have come to the conclusion that Racy was already dieing and
that my Guardian Angel Ferrets and Gods sent me to collect trash from all
the rooms and made me step on Racy so I would find her still alive and be
able to say goodbye and tell her that I loved her sooooooo much.....  I
have no reason for having gone to collect trash.  The trash pick-up was the
day before and believe me I am very lazy about picking up all the trash to
be put out....  Because she was in the fav sweater she had not been near
for over a month and ALL ALONE these things lead me to believe something
unusual was up....  I am not trying to absolve myself of having stepped on
my beloved Racy but I now HAVE to wonder if I caused her death or not......
I still cry all the time but this has enabled me to find peace within
myself and to thank the GAFS and GODS that I got to say goodbye and tell
her how very much I love her......

I have received 14 more e-mails about Racy and I want to thank you ALL
here since it is just impossible to e-mail all of you back at this time....

All the other 7 kids are doing great and have been up and running and
playing like crazy tonite.  Weird thing is Silver has been constantly coming
out to see me since Racy's passing and to check on things.  This is really
weird because she has been worrying me soooooo.  She has been out at least 5
times today alone that I know of......  Rowdy wanted me to tell you before
Racy passed that she has gotten a new winter coat!!!!!  It is an unusual
color but soft as a baby's butt and Mommy won't leave her alone now cuz she
wants to cuddle forever in that new winter coat!!!!!  The others tell me
they are getting new winter coats soon too because Rowdy can't have all the
fun!!!!!!!!  Well that's it for now.....

We Love You!!!  Kelleen, RACY, Lightstar, Rowdy, Fang, Shyla, Silver,
Meetoo, Precious,
                               Rascal & Silly!!!!!!!!!!!

*          Kelleen & The INSANE Animal House        *
*          President & Founder of                   *

*F.A.N.G. - Ferret Association of Neverending Glee  *
*Location : Boise, Idaho                            *
*I'll take a good animal over a good mate anyday,   *
*all THEY want is lots of love and great chow!!!!   *