Date:
Fri, 17 Mar 2006 17:14:09 -0500
Hi to All

Update on Oscar, he seems to be doing okay, I can't feel anymore
enlargement of his spleen, he is eating great as long as mom hand feeds
him his duck soup, drinking good, not dehydrated and normal poopies.
Still very lethargic and gets tired easily.  He always feels warmer
then normal to me and I can't seem to locate much on what causes ferret
temperatures to go up.  Our ferret vet is away on holidays til next week
so we will investigate further then.

I am planning on doing some educational lecture type things to some of
our local pet stores and at schools and would like some input on what
you guys think are the most important aspects to hit upon.  Obviously
different subjects for a pet store as opposed to a school etc.

If anyone would like to email me privately or through the list that would
be great, and if things could be in point form it will make for easier
reading and compiling for me.

Thanks and take care......Jaine

PS Made the mistake of going to the pet store today and sure enough
another little person has entered out lives a little sable boy with
four white mitts, still deciding on a name, this puts us up to six
and I am still married.... :)

Mudder & the Orillia Kids, Sam, Molly, George, Oscar, Tigger & no name
yet