From:
Judy Cooke <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 2 May 2006 13:50:27 -0700
I've got some shiny ferret pennies!  I've got 25 shiny ferret pennies
that some sweet person donated to SOS hoping we could use them to raise
some funds...and I'd like to give you one!  These are the ferret pennies
from Malta with issue date of 1995 and all of them are bright and shiny!

All you have to do to get one is make a $10.00 donation to SOS.

After all the donations are in and the pennies have all been sent out,
SOS will take the money and buy Shelter Bucks from The Ferret Store.
These Shelter Bucks will be given out to needy shelters.  Aw....but how
do we decide WHO gets the Shelter Bucks?  I'm going to let the readers
of the FML decide that!

At a later date in time -- after all the donations have come in, I will
post again about how you can vote for favorite shelter.  After the votes
are in, the 5 shelters with the most votes will get the Shelter Bucks!

So, before we can vote for shelters, we need to find homes for these 25
pennies!  If you would like one of these pretty shiny pennies, all you
have to do it send a $10.00 donation to SOS.  You can send a check to
me, made out to SOS, to:

  Judy Cooke
  110 Jer-Be-Lou Blvd
  Panacea, FL  32346

If you are going to send a check, please e-mail me and let me know so I
can hold a penny for you!

Or you can donate by Paypal to: [log in to unmask]
Please include $1.00 extra to cover Paypal fees and make a note that it's
for 'Pennies for Dollars!'

If anyone has any questions, please let me know!  Thanks!

Judy Cooke
Support Our Shelters