From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Aug 2000 10:18:52 -0700
I was wondering if anyone knows of any shelters in California, particularly
within a couple hours of the Bay Area?  We have ferrets and they're illegal
here, but I'm getting so sad reading about the babies needing adoption in
other states, I'm wondering if any shelters exist here that I can help out
at or adopt from.  Also, I'd like to hook up with other ferret owners- see
if there's a group or club or something.  It's hard to find information out
here because we don't go around advertising that we own ferrets.  Any
information would be greatly appreciated!!

just sign me,

California