Date:
Wed, 25 Jul 2007 06:21:26 EDT
Dave, I'm so sorry to hear about Moose and it sure kind of took the
special out of your wife's birthday, but please don't ever think you
need to be forgiven for making the decision to help him cross the
Bridge...it's a heartbreaking decision, and as hard as it was to make,
it was the right one for Moose.... just picture him now, healthy,
breathing with no problem, tearing around across the Bridge learning
how to use his wings........and he will always thank you that you loved
him enough to let him go........I know I haven't said this really well
but I've been where you are now, as have so, so many of us and my heart
is with all of you.......