From:
Lola Strode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Nov 2001 14:36:01 EST
I hate to ask for help but my vet bill is now over $1000.00 I can email a
copy of the vet bills to anyone who would like a copy.  I have set up a
page for anyone who would like to see pics of my Utah Babies.  There are
links to my other babies as well.  I would appreciate any and all help.
My vets info is their and well as info to send a Paypal amount.  I would
much prefer the money going directly to the Vet.  Just let them know it is
for Lola Strodes Utah Ferrets.  Thank you in advance.  If you can't send
money prayers are helpful as well that I will find away to raise this
money.  http://hometown.aol.com/edortsl/utahferrets.html

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_

Lola and the Awesome Babies (Amaretto, Addakiss, Stuart, Rascal, Mr. Softy,
Thumbalina, Chatterbox, Shadow, & Booger)  Missing Naya & Hyde Our Rainbow
Babies.  Thanks Kat for the Ferret above.