From:
Lola Strode <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2001 20:47:37 EDT
Sandee, My mom and dads ferret Sox passed away today.  Please greet him at
the Bridge and ask Tigger, Cocoa, & Kee Kee to meet him as well as Naya.
He will be missed by all of us.

FML'ers please send condolences to my parents Dale and Kathy @
[log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]  My parents are the
biggest lovers of ferrets I know and would eat Macaroni and Cheese if the
ferrets needed something.  I think they would even do without eating if
need be to care for their fuzzies.  Sox is the third Ferret to go to the
Bridge this year.  Mom Just wanted to say I love you and you know where I
am if you need me.

       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_
In memory of Naya