From:
Eric Lucas <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 6 Jun 1996 10:56:48 -0500
Hi, again,

I think the mystery of the seedy salmon-colored stools has been solved.
(Don't you hate people that answer their own posts?)

I was sitting on the couch last night, and dropped the TV remote behind the
cushion.  When I picked up the cushion, there at the back of the couch was
the partially-eaten culprit: a "Boston Baked Bean".  They are my favorite
candy (for those readers not from the US, a Boston Baked Bean is a peanut
covered with a layer of red-brown crunchy-chewy sugar candy.) I am surmising
that peanuts, being exceedingly hard to digest, make it all the way through
a fuzzbutt with little digestive change besides chewing.  Anyone out there
know of ferrets that like to eat peanuts?  Judging by what I saw, they can't
be too good for the little critters (but since when did that stop a ferret
from eating something?)

I certainly don't need any ferrets on a sugar-high, so I'll have to be more
careful when I eat the Boston Baked Beans, to make sure I don't drop any.

Sorry for overreacting and worrying, but if it had been something medical...
(And sorry for the gross bits!)

 Cheers, all,
    Eric,
    Murphy and Boo-Boo (Love those sweet, crunchy, nutty new treats, daddy!)