From:
Matt Staroscik <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 00:15:45 -0800
>From:    Bill and Michelle Echols <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: adrenal surgery vs lupron
>
>Could someone please update the data regarding the efficacy of surgery
>vs monthly lupron shots?

This is something my vet has been researching.  I don't think she has
published yet (?) but based on her advice we have been on Lupron for
our three adrenal ferrets since they were diagnosed.  She no longer
recommends surgery, if I understand her correctly.

My oldest has been on Lupron for 3 years now I think.  All I know is my
critters are doing fine, but the monthly bill sure adds up.

Best,
Matt