From:
Norine Barnes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 30 Nov 2001 14:36:43 -0600
The Greater Chicago Ferret Association (GCFA) would like to cordially
invite everyone and their ferrets to the annual Holiday Party, and
admission is free.  It will be held at the Riverside Town Hall on Sunday,
December 2, 2001.  The address is 27 Riverside Dr. Riverside, Illinois.
The time to make merriment starts at 12:00 noon and the festivities will
continue until 4:00pm.  Please come join us, even if it is only for a
couple of hours.  We will have ferret games, a costume contest, and a
raffle.  Limber up those ferret muscles and get their costumes ready.  If
you have run out of ideas for presents, the GCFA will have some wonderful
items for sale.

The rumor is that Santa may show up with one of his elves.  The ferrets
can sit on Santa s lap to find out what they want for Christmas.  I
believe someone will have a camera ready to take a picture of your ferret
climbing into Santa s beard.

There will be a potluck lunch, it would be greatly appreciated if you
could bring an entree for everyone to share.  Drinks will be provided by
the Greater Chicago Ferret Association.

If you need directions, please call the GCFA shelter at 708-442-8650 or go
to Mapquest.com to get a map and detailed directions.

I would like to wish everyone a Happy Holiday and prayers go out to all
the sick ferrets.

Hugs and kisses to all the fuzzies,

Norine