From:
Georgette Peters <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 9 Nov 1999 11:23:02 -0500
Hello to everyone!  I just thought I'd drop a quick line to let everyone
know that things are going well in our household and I have a few
questions.

I've been talking to Jasper about adopting one more ferret (four is the
absolute limit) however his main concern is the smell factor.  We're in an
older house and the air circulation system isn't exactly amazing so some
days the ferrets' room is a tad wiffy.  I have heard that a HEPA filter is
helpful for keeping the odor levels under control.  Can anyone vouch for
this as well as tell me how much one of these units costs?  I do wash their
bedding on a regular basis and clean the litterboxes at least twice a day.
Jasper was also wondering if a deoderizing litter, versus the Yesterday's
News that we use now, would be of help.  Any suggestions on a brand??

If you could get back to me personally ASAP, I'd greatly appreciate it!!
Thanks, have a good day and hugs to all!

George, Jasper and the Crew