From:
"Sheri M." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 3 Dec 1997 22:16:59 -0600
Hi list brothers and sisters,

We come and go and read and post or don't post . . . and I wonder if those
interested might want to briefly re-introduce ourselves and our fuzzies and
maybe tell one favored trait of each ferret.  I'll start :-)

I'm Sheri and I have 5 fuzzies, so far with no medical problems.  Pepper is
DEW, male, 1.5-2 years old, and my favorite thing about him is how slow he
is to wake up.

Mort is MF, dark sable, male, 1 year old (Thanksgiving), and I love how
he'll wake up, stare at me until I notice him, smile (I swear!), yawn, and

Uno is marked DEW, male, 1-1.5 years old, and my favorite thing is how he
loves to cuddle.

BB is silver, male, 1 year old, and my favorite thing is how he leaps on my
leg every chance he gets and begs for attention even though his previous
family was cruel to him.

Princess is a tiny, light sable, female, 1-1.5 years old, and my favorite
thing about her is that she is the gentlest ferret I've ever met, almost
timid--she perches in my hands like a little bird.

So . . . that's my monster crew--now, who's next?

(As an aside note . . . if a post meets the criteria, BIG lets it through.
I suggest that if you don't like a post and a discussion about it cannot be
productive, then don't respond at all-- just let it rest.  My 2 cents.)

--sheri

PS--I gave all my fuzzies extra long cuddles tonight because my heart ached
for the Spokane ferrets. If I had 83 candles, I'd light them all, but I
will settle for 2. Spokane residents--this is an outrage, forget the
police--where is the SPCA?