From:
Sheri Murphy <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 23 Oct 1997 17:23:55 -0500
Hey, all!

Have to share a cute story.  My boyfriend was paying on his Snap-On account
(yes, he's mechanically inclined) and the Snap-On guy showed him a set of
wrenches that came with a free gift--a Snap-On remote control car.  Well,
not that he needs more wrenches or anything, but it was a great excuse to
bring this car home to the fuzz-butts.  He got the car all set up, but then
discovered that the rechargeable battery needed 4 hours to charge, and boy,
was he ever bummed.

So four hours later, after all the ferts were happily snuggled in bed, he
dragged them all out and got out the car.  Ohh--they loved it!  Some loved
it because the wheels were made of--can you guess?--rubber, like real tires.
Some loved to chase it.  A couple of them got together and picked it up and
tried to hide it.  What an absolute riot!

Unfortunately, the dog was terrified of it, and we had to cut the play time
short because if the dog gets too freaked out she has a seizure.

I definetely recommend remote control cars!

Oh, and yesterday we got out the clear tubing AND the car, and drove the car
smashing into the tube, and the ferrets all went absolutely nuts.  I've
never seen so much tail wagging!

Happy ferreting--

--Sheri

PS--I was taking a nap earlier today and Princess came upon me and promtly
curled up in my pillow case.  Too cute.  She's still in there, even though
I've got to go back to work.