From:
will hughey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Dec 1998 18:30:17 -0800
Hi there everybody!  I hope that everyone is doing well during this holiday
season.

Well, I got a call tonight from a man has two fuzzies.  He is disabled and
his kids have lost interest in them and won't take the time to clean out
the litter box or cage.  He got them to keep him company, but just can't
take care of them by himself.

One is male and one is female.  They are 1 and a half years old and he
thinks that they are both sable.  He wants $150 for the two ferrets, a
two story cage, and some supplies.

IF you are interested, please email me and I will give you his name and
number.  Thanks!

Billy, Ang, Quig, Ludo, Angel, Resident Ricki, Tim, and Miss Q