From:
Caryn McKinney <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 3 Jan 1999 17:02:43 -0500
Hello,

I'm posting this for a friend who is having problems with his email.  He's
wondering about one of his girls.  She has always had congested sinuses.
He has recently moved and has noticed that the congestion seems worse.  She
makes gurgling noises when she eats and sniffles like she has a stuffed
nose.

He wonders if his ferret has allergies.  We're wondering if there are any
ways to relieve the congestion without resorting to the drugs all the time.
Any help is appreciated.  Allergies are nothing new to the humans, but
we're not sure what to do for a ferret.

Thanks in advance.

Caryn & the Fuzzie Five