From:
Lesley Colton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Dec 2009 21:20:29 -0500
Last night was the conclusion of the Festival of Ferrets Auction to
benefit The Ferret Business of Georgia Shelter. The turnout for the
Christmas party was great, we even had Wolfy and her wonderful family
travel all the way from Tennessee! It was great to finally meet her
in person. We had response, bidding and fun banter with people across
the country (even from the Great White North- Canada). The outcome
surpassed our hopes. The grand total (auction items and Happy Package
party raffle)...DRUMROLL PLEASE....$1,410.00!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thank you
to all the generous donors, bidders and all of the people who helped
in many ways to make the auction happen. YES, there are great people
still out there with hearts sooo big.

Congratulations Winners!

To see the winners of each item, please go to the website
http://fbogxmas.com , click on the blog sidebar and then click on the
title of each item you wish to see. Winners, who were not present at
the party, will be notified by email in the next couple of days with
payment options and asked for shipping instructions.

Unbelievable! Thank you all from the fuzzies of FBOG.

Happy Holidays,
Lesley, Brad, Loki and BART!