From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 31 Mar 2010 22:18:21 -0400
Have you thought about going to a pay phone and reporting CHILD ABUSE
AND NEGLECT ANONYMOUSLY TO THE CPS??? Even if you don't feel good about
making up something, you do have knowledge that the children are being
neglected...I would personally go there and take the ferret physically,
but then again I am a big man and not known by any of them and wouldn't
be afraid to do it but I'm just to dang far away, Texas to be exact. I
think I would make up a story about how he children are being abused
and the house is filthy and drugs are being used etc etc...anything to
get the CPS out there and I think they have the authority to go into
her home and a warrant would be very easy for them to get...tell them
of the animal abuse as well and then you have a credible wittiness to
get the animal control in there too take that poor little ferret away!
Someone has to do something! This is why I hate my own species!!! many,
far too many of them are useless piles of crap! A child can learn how
to treat a pet but a lazy parent won't take the time to do it. Who is
this other piece of dung that is giving her the ferrets to die in her
house at the hands of these small un-trained children? Post the names
and addresses of these people so someone can see what they want to
try...nobody can do anything without all the information!

[ST]