From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Aug 1997 21:57:15 -0700
Well, another night goes by and I'm trying to do things around the house,
and really trying to be very serious about "getting things done".  Walk the
dogs, feed the g.pigs and let the fuzzies out for their evening run.  I
worked the county fair this weekend and brought home a box and thought,
"cool, it's been awhile...cut a hole in the box for the fuzzies!".  So I
did, round hole on the side, for them to go in and out of to add to their
playtime.....

Morrow, my little wardancing queen and Hopps my wonderful little bear....I
try so very hard to ignore their wardancing and playing around my toes and
jumping into trashbags and well, you all KNOW and get the picture of 5
fuzzies running around high on life!

Morrow climbs into the box.  All of them are in and out, but Morrow has to
get in and *see* what it's like to move the box across the floor while she's
in it.  You see nothing but a box moving across the floor.  Ok, slight smile
comes out and I think, YEP!, I'm HOME!, survived a Monday and all is normal!
Here comes Hopps for his ferretone and I think, ok!  It's nail clipping
time!  He's licking ferretone and I'm clipping nails...get done giving and
getting kisses when all of a sudden Morrow goes into her act of the moving
box routine.  Hopps' head pops UP from my arm, looks, WANTS DOWN BIG
TIME....put him down and all you can see is my big teddy bears's feet (and
rear end) running as fast as they can, hair all poofed up for the safety of
the couch!  Morrow and her box trick scared the *(*& out of HIM!  Big ole
Hopps!  That did it...I broke out in hysteric laughter!

Hopps (hhhheeeeeeelllllp!)
Morrow "hey, this is fun!
Daisy "Mommy can I have just a wittle bit more, pleeeese?"
Bubba "pleeeeassssee leave my fingers alone...I'm trying to concentrate
on your arm with the 'tone on it!"
Samantha "Ok, clip the nails, mom...but would you do me a favour,
please????Just put me on TOP of the counter when your done so I can see
if I can get on top of the fridge or the top of the cabinets".