From:
Karen Daigneault <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 21 Aug 1997 11:06:25 -0500
Ok...all this talk about poop....I feel the urge to tell my .02.  My guys
and girls have a 100% hit rate!  How about that?  Except when they are out
of their cage.......then it drops from 100% to 1%.  Where does the 1% come
from?  Well, uh, Samantha!  You see, I clean their box nightly.  Every other
day I empty it and provide new.  It does not matter if there is "freshly
scooped litter", or "brand new clean litter, or really, "no litter at all"!
Because Samantha, always, ALWAYS has to use the potty in the box while her
Mommy is accessing it.  I believe that she is holding it for me....

on another note, yesterday my fuzzies and I were playing ferret bowling.  My
daughter got them ALL riled up and picture 5 fuzzies, poofed to the max,
wardancing into, onto and on top of the couch, coffee table, then all coming
at feet and ankles only to wardance away again.  I thought what a perfect
opportunity to start "bowling".  They love this!  Them and their little
sllliiiddddeee across the floor!  Anyway, all of them down the alley, last
one to go is Hopps.  I pick him up and (how I did not notice before this!  -
All the fuzzies are picked up several times during their playtime and kissed
hugged and cuddled!), Hopps is getting bigger!  How is this possible, I ask?
For those of you who are new or don't remember, Hopps was an adoption from a
woman who *found* him and had been feeding him cat food and had absolutely
no knowledge about ferts at all.  As a matter of fact she decided it was
time to get rid of him when she noticed that one of her dogs has left a big
gap in his ear.....*happy* huh?  He's been with me almost 5 months now.
Anyway, Hopps was big to begin with, but my teddy is BIGGER!  He is (and
was) the biggest fuzzie I have ever seen.  Guess all that good food and
ferretone did the trick, huh?

us 'hoomans
Daisy: "more mommy, MOORRREEEE", sssllllliiiiidddeeee~~~~~~~~~
Morrow: "just gonna wardance, waaaardaaaannncccceee ^^^^^ooops...dang
that coffee table"
Bubba:  "where is it, Mom, MOM you forgot me...my
ferretone...pleeeeese!"
Samantha: "gotta find Sweetpea!  Oh there he is....hide, sneak out..yep
there's the leg...he doesn't notice...chomp....run!"
Hopps "whatareyoulookingat? Mom...MOM!  Put me down! Sheeeez!"