From:
Robert Fein <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 2 Jun 1995 08:29:30 -0600
      Add my two to the climbing brigade I have a great picture of my two
fuzzballs (Rascal and Bandit) just as they had reached the top of the
screen door and were wondering what they could get into from up there.

      Also, I have three squeaky toys that rascal desperately tries to
keep in piles together or hidden under things.  Anyway, if I am wearing
sweats and a sweatshirt and hold the toy above my head, Rascal will climb
me from toe to above my head.  Grab the toy.  turn-around and pause.  AS
if to say, now how do I get this down.  Get down to around my waste and
jump to the floor.

--Robert M. Fein    These are my opinions alone.  Nobody else can have them!
"I Drank WHAT?!?!?!" -- Socrates
"Diplomacy is the art of letting someone else have your own way."