From:
"Barbara A. Hoult (aka Gustafson)" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Dec 2005 09:13:26 -0700
A belated but heartfelt thank you to everyone who sent us the cards full
of inspiration and love.  It means a lot to know that others value the
work we do.  If the fur kids could read they would be dancing with joy to
know that people across North America care about them as much as we do.
You have brightened our day.

Thank you to: Ashley in Massachusetts, Connie in Georgia, Julie in
Oklahoma, Kellie in Nebraska, Sara in Oregon, Becky in Ohio, Moscha
in Maryland and to all their fur kids who know the joy of having a
'forever' home.

Barb Hoult
Alberta Ferret Society