From:
Debra Evans <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Nov 2001 08:07:40 -0500
Hi Everyone,
I believe it was Jen that mentioned about the MF being shipped.  Ok let me
say I am a guilty MF owner and I am coming clean.  First let me say that
I had no information whatsoever when we walked into the pet store, not to
buy ferrets but to buy guinea pigs.  The little fuzzies have only been
with us now a little over a month and in that time I have learned more
about fuzzies than I have in the 25 years+ of owning cats.  I made sure I
found out every bit of information I could and the fuzzies also taught me
alot.  I would think twice about buying them again because of the shipping
thing but I can tell you this if I walked in again and little fuzzy said
they really needed to be in our loving home I would not look at where
they came from.  I don't agree with shipping and I would voice my opinion
again.  I am sure that most animals in bigger places are shipped and it is
sad but let's not add more to it.  Thank you for all your views.  We all
have our own beliefs and I think that is wonderful.  Let us send all the
ferrets shipped and not some love and prayers for safe travel and harmony.

Love & blessings
Debbie