From:
"HARRISON,REGINA,MS" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 20 Jun 1995 19:14:05 EDT
Hi all-- I just looked at the Ferret Races at the Camden Lock WWW
page- it seems pretty harmless to me, along the lines of a frolic, but
I had to write and rave about a ferret named Honey!  He (yes, _he_ is
named Honey) is one of the racing ferrets and has one of the most
amazing coat colors I've ever seen!  He really is the color of honey,
gradually getting darker towards the rear of his body.  Is this the
color also called apricot?  Anyway, check him out.  Amelia's in love
(a kid at the park said she would get married when she was ten and
have babies, which all in all seems pretty unlikely to me as she's
fixed but if it were to happen Honey would be the ferret husband).

Regina Harrison
Dept. of Anthropology, McGill University
Montreal, Quebec   Hi Anne