From:
Marylou Matthews <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 9 Aug 1995 09:00:50 -0400
Many thanks to Bill Gruber, Pam Greene, et al, as well as Dr. Bruce
Williams for the wealth of information being shared through FAQ's, FML,
and Ferret Digest.  I am thrilled to have finally fpound a source of
ferret info.  Nine years ago mt first ferret, Dweezil, came into my life
- back then I didn't have a clue to ferret care and behavior.  Dweezil
showed me the way with his love and affection.

Thank you also to the contributors - your experiences with and knowledge
of ferrets is most helpful to those of us who share our lives with
ferrets. I share my printout of the Ferret Digest with a close friend who
lives with three critters and with the animal tech at my vet's office.
My vet is now reading the copies I bring in (maybe he will contribute
some of his experiences and knowledge here one day).

My sympathy to those of you who have recently lost a ferret.  I lost my
sweet boy, Bud, last week (post-op) and I am heart broken.  Another time I
will elaborate on  losing Bud.

mlm (missing my sweet boy, Bud)