Date:
Wed, 20 Sep 2000 21:05:18 EDT
[Forwarded with permission]
Monica Smith writes:
I just found out today that my huband and I are getting a divorce.  I will
be moving back to San Diego within 3-4 weeks after the belongings and house
are settled with our lawyers.  As you two can probably guess, I am going to
have to give up my two "special needs" girls.

Information on them is:

Bandit - 6 year old female, prolapsed rectum, petite, all current on
everything, older but still active, dark markings.

Snickers - 6 year old female, insaloma(sp?), sometimes has crashes, very
sweet, light markings.  loves kisses, very petite.

I really, really, really do not want to put them down.

Thank You-

Monica Smith
Winston-Salem, NC
Phone: 336-722-0061 x.128