From:
Marta -Cricket-Mitchell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 19 Feb 2003 06:17:14 +0000
Hi all,
I'm looking for the woman who posted that she was on Survivor.  I was
so excited to watch last week, and then I couldn't remember which one
she was!  It seemed to me that her name started with a "J" but I wasn't
sure...plus, there were a few that had J names.  I think I narrowed it
down to two, and my husband and I were taking bets.  If you know what
her name is, or you are reading this let me know!...and maybe you can
tell us alittle about what it was like without giving it away.

Also, I'm thinking of starting a new line on my webstore...Panties!  The
two that I've come up with are naughty, and I wasn't sure if they were
over the top or not.  It's not in my nature, but I thought these were
funny.  The cat one I did is the words "I Love My"... and has a picture
of a hairless Rex.....If any of you want to see pict. let me know....
also, if any of you have ideas for other designs e-mail me.  If we use
them I'll send you a free pair.

Marta

"Come see our unique ferret designs.  T-shirts, greeting cards and many
other gift ideas.  Look for us at http://www.miners-peak.com/ferrets or
http://www.theferretstore.com in the "stuff for people" section"