Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 18:22:01 -0700
Hi all

Looks like another from my family coming to see me here.  Tonight or early
tommorrow.

A little guy named Fatboy Slim came in today.  He waz met by Stinky,
Junior, and Sally.  They really were glad to see him and greeted him
warmly.  The wanted to know all da gossip and news at home.  They sat and
talked for some time.  Then they had to head over to da Gravy Gourmet to
get a small snack before they could explore and show Slim around.  He ate
quite a bit of da gravy.  Then he headed off to see all da sights and
attractions.  After dat it was off to da Babyfood Balconey to see how much
he could eat there.  He then got dessert at da Fruit Bar for a while.  He
sure can eat.  I latter saw him at da Ferretone Flood.  He said to send
his luv and lots of licks and kisses.

I off to da Reflecting Pool to see what is going on.  Gotto go.

Bye BYe
Sandee