From:
Linda Proulx <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2001 21:17:50 -0400
Today was a sad day at the Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter.  We helped Fatty
to the bridge today.  He was a loving little boy who just touched your
heart everytime you looked into his loving eyes.  So Sandee please watch
out for him.  He does not particularly know anyone there but there are a
few others that he can meet up with there.  That would be Idget, Baby,
Misty, Sweet Miracle, and Popcorn.  Also could you check on Sweet Miracle
and Popcorn for me.  Thanks all for all you thoughts and prayers ahead of
time if I cannot reply to you right away.

Linda and the furry ones
The Dook-N-Dance Ferret Shelter
www.dook-n-dance.org
110 Harbord Drive