From:
Carol Owens <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:49:55 -0700
Hello

I have now just found out Missy has insulinoma and anemia. If you want
to see, I can email the Chemistry results

Dr. John has her on .03 prednisone once a day.

I need advice on what can I give her to help with the anemia. I been
giving her some glucose (ground up tab with tiny bit in water) 3 or 4
times a day, she licked cream of wheat with ferretone off my finger
(maybe 1/8th teaspoon), a little chicken gravey. I need to get her
on the right track with help on some good food ideas.

Thanks all,

Carol Owens in Brookings, Oregon Sir Lancelot, Princess Anna, Missy
the Dutchess of Attitude, Big Guy and Baby Girl

Missing, Shiela, Traveler, Shy-Girl, Me-Me, Queen Blaze, Lady Marion,
Lance jr., Grey-Girl, 28 babies 1 to 3 days old