From:
Susie Lee <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 15 Mar 2008 19:54:58 -0500
We have a group of five ferrets originally from owners from Texas who
had boarded them with us for a few months, then recently turned them
over to us completely and moved back to Texas without them.

Their health records were re-established with our main
veterinarian-animal hospital and the oldest of the five has had a
$400.00 operation to excise a tumor on his abdomen which he came
through very well and has fully recovered from. The cage they're in
is steel and has three sets of shelves, it is five feet by five feet
in volume with two wide drop-down doors and we all had to disassemble
it and re-assemble it to get it through the inner bedroom door to
one of the ferret-rooms where it currently resides between other
two-and-a-half storied cages that are set up on rolling containers
(saves much back-bending in having most of the regular cages up on
rolling carts.)

The ferrets are...Corbie Corsaire...a small silver female who tends
to nip, 3 to 4 yrs old

Freckles Fannie...a small blacksable female , same age as Corbie, who
is Corbie's back-up nipper. :)

Bandit Bryan Roan Mitt...a large roan mitt male around 4 yrs. old

Opie Champagne Speedster...a large champagne and the youngest of this
group at 2 yrs old.

and Spruced Bruce Albino , the 7-to-8 year old fellow who had and
survived that tumor operation.

We put them up on petfinder's as adoptable together WITH their cage
for a fee of $300.00 and this is negotiable for a person or persons
who demonstrate they are ferret-knowledgeable for handling the oldsters
and the nippers SUCH AS many of you very good folks right here on this
very list!

They're currently accustomed to getting their Ferrets' Get-Well Soup
at 5 a.m. and again at 2 p.m. in wide trays every day. if you can't
see the pics on petfinder's yet (I just put them in tonight, should
be available by a.m.) then anyone who's a member can see them on our
group, here...