From:
Percy Pwood Georgia Wood <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 13 Mar 1997 15:26:44 -0800
It's been a rough couple of weeks around the old FML, and today I received a
poke in the ribs from someone who once was a regular player.  For the newer
FML'ers, Rudy the Furlosopher could always be counted on for good advice,
and a few well placed jabs.  Rudy wound people up big time a while back, and
I wrote a few lines of reflection upon this event.  However, before putting
it into the FML, Rudy "went on sick call", and the material was tabled.

Well, Rudy is back.  Same old Rudy, just as full of spunk and leg pulling as
ever!  And yes, he is razzing me, same as always.  So - Rudy, good buddy -
this is for you!

Rudy, Rudy, turnin' on a spit.
Rudy's spinnin' in the BBQ pit.

Pile on the sauce, and cut up the slaw.
There's no more Rudy to be mean to Paw-Paw.

Rudy, Rudy, what did you do?
That the FML family is stickin' it to you?

From Debbie and Dayna, and Georgia too,
From Bossart and Church, the printer ink flew!

Come on everybody, it's gonna be a party.
We're roastin' Rudy and we're gonna eat hearty.

So gather round folks and grab a plate.
Have a little Rudy before it's too late.

Down in the South, it's called a pig pickin'.
We do a little eatin' & a lotta finger lickin'.

Canucks, and Brits, and Aussies too,
We'll save a leg o' Rudy, just for you!

Oh, Rudy, Rudy, why didn't you know?
When the charcoal starter came from the FLO!

Rudy, Rudy, turnin' on a spit.
Rudy's roastin' in the BBQ pit!

Now, for the 2000 or so of you who may say "what was that all about",
it started out as just a comment about "what do English ferrets die
from anyway"?

So, lets all try to keep our sense of humour intact, and take things
with a grain of salt, lest OUR name finds it's way into something
like the above.

Welcome back Rudy,

Georgia