From:
"Karen O'keefe." <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 18 Apr 1997 18:06:20 +0100
Hi everyone

I wrote here a few months ago telling you about my two Albino hobs Billy and
Ben, well I have been reading about ferret math here so I got a new cage as
a spare just in case ferret math gets me hee hee!!  well it has, I now have
a new Albino hob called Glyndwr ( a real Welsh name as I live in Wales in
the UK ).  We have a program on TV over here called Pet Rescue it is showing
for a few weeks, it is about the RSPCA shelters over here and on the end of
each episode they have a animal on that is looking for a home and well last
week a ferret came on named Glyndwr and he is from the RSPCA near me and he
needed a home so I phoned and the rest is history, he is now mine hee hee!!!
I had him castrated ( I have also had Billy and Ben done a couple of months
ago now they seem a lot better as well and do not smell anymore!!).  The
RSPCA did a home check on me as well to make sure that Glyndwr was going to
a good home.  He is about 11 months old.  I just had to tell everyone about
my new boy I am so glad I have a new one and Billy and Ben are happy as
well, Glyndwr really STINKS at the moment though, so I gave him a sponge
down and when his wound from his operation heals he will have a bath!!  He
really likes to be cuddled and talked to as well, just like Billy and Ben.

You can see Billy and Ben on their homepage at
http://www.geocities.com/southbeach/4459/
when I get some pics of Glyndwr I will put then on there as well.
Bye from,
Billy (Phwar whats that smell mam!!!)
Ben (Thats not coming in here smelling like that!!)
Glyndwr (Whats in the bucket!!)
Karen (SPLASH!!).