From:
Brandy Jean Ashmore <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 28 Jan 1998 20:43:57 -0600
Hi everyone!  Ok I know we all know about the lick lick chomps!  My sweet
baby ZeppLynn, during the night, likes to get under the covers, and find the
tender area behind my knee.  Now, THIS IS IN NO WAY CONSITERED A BITE!!!!!!!
But, he does get back there and start licking, then just get a little piece
of skin a pinch hard.  Its not serious, he doesnt brake the skin or
anything, or even close.  He is a gentel soul as they all are!  He also does
this if he ever gets to you tenderpart on the reverse side of your elbow.

I have heard that this is from being weaned to young.  Is this true?  And
how can I keep my baby from doing this?  I have tried light thump on nose,
and bitter apple to detour him, but it doesnt work!  If I spray it , he just
sratches there to get the taste off!  That keeps me up too!  Please, If any
of you have any good advise, please lend a hand!:) If not, I will live with
it.  After he finishes he always likes to snuggle and love.  So I can put up
with it if I need to!

Ferret love,
  Brandy Jean