From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 30 Jul 2014 23:31:27 -0400
Dear ferret people,

My ferret stopped eating and became very lethargic, seemingly
overnight. Then today, I noticed her tumbling and lying down sideways
and staying that way, so I took her to our local vet. She diagnosed
an external ear infection, rehydrated her, and sent her home with
antibiotics.

My ferret got worse, so I took her to another vet for a second opinion.
This vet thinks it might be neurological - brain cancer was her guess.
My ferret is currently hospitalized.

I was wondering whether anyone has dealt with something similar.
Anything you found out in the process, anything that has helped your
ferret? The vet mentioned that I might have to make a difficult
decision tomorrow, so I am hoping for input from anyone who's seen
this kind of behavior / diagnosis.

Thanks so much in advance for any replies.

[WG]