From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Oct 2013 14:33:03 -0400
I would like to say that I'm sort of disappointed with the FML calendar
(for 2014). While it's nice to see some new names (congrats!) being put
on the calendar next year, there are three that are on there this year.
Why not give others a chance? If they're on one year then maybe not let
them be a full page the next year? Getting a bit tired of seeing the
same names year after year! I've been sending pictures in almost every
year and admit that I'm not the best photographer but you would think
that, just by pure luck or chance, one of my pictures would have been
picked eventually. Yet, again that's not the case for next year. I will
continue to buy the calendar as I have all of them but will no longer
pay to send in pictures that are going to be refused year after year!
And, to top it all off I'm sitting here crying about it as I type this,
which I know is stupid, but it's very frustrating and upsetting year
after year after year to not be chosen AGAIN!

[RB]