Date:
Sun, 28 Jan 2007 09:09:35 -0500
Cliff & I have been seeing lots of pet strollers in the pet stores
when we go to get the kids food & litter. We are very interested in
the strollers, but we have no idea which one would be the best. We
currently have 2 ferrets - sometimes 3 - and we would like to be able
to take them all outside with us for walks. We thought the wonderful
experts on the FML might be able to help us. Which pet stroller(s) do
you use? How many ferrets do you take in the stroller at one time? How
much assembly was necessary? (Cliff & I are NOT good at assembly!!!!)
What was the approximate cost?

Thank you for any help you can give us in making our decision. I have
also gone on www.justpetstrollers.com and looked at their buying guide
for some help...but personal experiences are the best.

Thanks for any help you can give me - feel free to answer via personal
e-mail or on the FML - whichever you prefer!

-Judy, Cliff, Banana & Popcorn (Pweese hurry-we want to go outside &
pway!!!!!)