From:
Judi Lunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 15:49:19 -0400
Sorry, this information came to me after my sponsor posting, but it would be
great to send letters to the following at ABC and NBC with the hope that they
may want to investigate our little furry friends and do a positive show
(wouldn't that be a nice change?).  Does anyone have a really accurate
estimate of the number of ferrets and ferret owners reside in the US?  This
would be very helpful to me for my letter writing.  Thanks.  The ABC/NBC
information is as follows.  By the way, I also think we should write to the
Maury Povitch Show, since CBS gave the axe to his wife Connie last week.
 Maybe he'd like to do a "get-even" segment!  I'll work on getting that
address.

Jeff Zucker
Executive Producer
Today Show
30 Rockefeller Plaza
New York NY 10112

Bob Reichblum
Executive Producer
Good Morning America
147 Columbus Circle
New York NY 10023

Goodbye again, from me and my fuzzies.   Judi Lunn