From:
Judi Lunn <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 7 Jun 1995 15:22:05 -0400
Hi, everyone, I decided to start sharing the list of sponsor names and
addresses.  They seem to be daily sponsors of CBS This Morning, but I'll keep
adding new ones as they appear.  I'm also working on getting the addresses
for several more, but this should get you all started.  First, to address
someone's point about sending letters to CBS executives, the following are
two very important people to write to:  Laurence A. Tisch, Chairman &
President, CBS Television, 51 West 52nd Street, New York NY 10019; and at the
same address (note this is different from the studio address, as it is
executive headquarters) is:  Tom Goodman, Vice President, Media Relations,
CBS Television, etc., etc.,  I think all letters going to the actual show
should show copies to these two people.  Now, for the first bunch of
sponsors.  An asterisk immediately after the sponsor's name means they are
very frequent sponsors of this show.

AMERICAN EXPRESS
PO Box 53729
Phoenix AZ 85072-3779

HYATT HOTELS
Corporate Headquarters
200 W. Madison
Chicago, IL 60606

SULLIVAN COUNTY CHAMBER OF COMMERCE
Office of Public Information
Government Center
North Street
Monticello, NY 12701

CHAMPION MORTGAGES
20 Waterview Blvd.
Parsippany NJ 07054

INNOVATION LUGGAGE
20 Enterprise Avenue
Secaucus NJ 07094

COMFORT INNS*
10750 Columbia Pike
Silver Springs, MD 20901

MCI TELECOMMUNICATIONS
PO Box 4609
Iowa City IA 52244-4609

ANDREW JERGENS CO.
PO Box 145444
Cincinnati, OH 45250                    Re: Jergens Body Shampoo

EUREKA VACUUM CLEANERS
1201 East Bell Street
Bloomington IL 61701

SYLVAN LEARNING CENTERS*
9135 Guilford Road
Columbia MD 21046

DIAL-A-MATTRESS                    Re: Serta Mattress & others
31-10 48th Avenue
Long Island City NY 11101

THE MONEY STORE
3301 C Street
Sacramento CA 95816*

TOTAL DENTAL CARE
7555 Main Road
Mattituck NY 11952                   Dentist referrals

NatWEST BANK
175 Water Street
5th Floor
New York NY 10038

NY WATERWAY
ARCORP PROPERTIES
Pershing Road
Weehawken NJ 07087

SPRINT*
2330 Shawnee Mission Pkwy.
Westwood KA 66205

AT&T LONG DISTANCE
Media Relations
William Settles, Regional Mgr.
AT&T - CCU
PO Box 580
Lee Summit MO 64063

Note:  If anyone want to just e-mail letters to me, I'll promise you to send
them off to the right sponsors, if you're short on time.  And, if as someone
mentioned, you are too angry to write, just put a little note on the FML
stating you won't use such-and-such a product due to the CBS segment, and
I'll see that it goes out.  We really need to keep the post office busy on
this one.  I'll be back in a couple of days with more sponsor addresses.  I
wish I could win LOTTO, and then I could just do "ferret stuff" 24 hours a
day.  I love this.  To all who have requested copies of the transcript (in
case I forgot to mention this), I will send them out as soon as received.

Judi Lunn, Riley, Murphy, Casey, Bailey & Taz  (guess what -- my sneakers are
BOTH gone now.  He did it again.....)