From:
deb&guykelley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Oct 2097 00:21:44 -0500
I'd like to thank everyone who has sent me a recipe and those who would like
a copy once it's done.  I am still accepting recipes if anyone else would
like to share.  I have 15 different versions so far.  Some recipes are a
good once a week nutritional boost.

This little project may take a little longer to do than I hoped as my
mother-in-law, who has been my only "MOM" for the last 22 years is very
sick.  At 88 years old, I know that I shouldn't count on her "being there"
forever, I'm just not ready to think that it's sooner than later.  I know
you guys will understand when I say thank god for my furries.  If I didn't
have them to put that smile on my face each and every day, life would truly
suck right now.  Watching my Farrah, 1pd soaking wet, drag off a king size
kong right from between the paws of my 185 pound English Mastiff, who looks
over at me as if to say, "Mom - she stealing my toy, make her give it back"
breaks me up every time.  Thor lets her each time, and then just goes over
to where she has stashed it and whimpers for it back.  Squeaks seems to know
that I have been feeling really sad and gives me kisses and more kisses.
Niles, Ivan and Susie-Q can get into more mischief, it makes me forget my
troubles.  I love my dog, I love my two cats, but, my ferrets, well they're
THE BEST!!!

Deb
Zookeeper