From:
Susann Viafora <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 13 Oct 1997 09:20:49 -0400
Hi ferret-lovers!  Just wanted to thank all those who took the time to reply
to my question about the blue spots Romey has on his tummy.  All of you
guessed that the blue spots were just fur growing in, and you all were
right!  My other shelter baby, Jasper, now has the blue spots too -- but I
can see tiny hairs coming in on him as well.  I am breathing a big sigh of
relief :>

Thanks again.