From:
Roberta Ensor <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 13 Jan 2002 22:48:50 EST
I have a special announcement to make (drum roll please!). . . . ..

Kelly Wilson has received her shelter license from the State of Maine.
The shelter info is as follows:

Kel's Ferrets
Kelly Wilson, Director                     (207) 247 - 8302
P.O. Box 309
Shapleigh, Maine  04076

Thanks to Faith Hood of the Ferrets R #1 Shelter and Rescue, Kel's Ferrets
is well on it's way to completing the paperwork for the 501(c)3
designation.

I have agreed to be the Administrator.  We decided that sounded more
official than "Chief Go-for".

The shelter accepted a two year old female ferret from a local humane
society.  She was going to be put down because she was "adrenal".  So one
of our first orders of fundraising business will be for her surgery.  In
the few weeks that Kelly has had her she has been eating nonstop and
stashing food everywhere.

We will shortly be placing a homemade ferret carrier on E-bay to raise
funds for the surgery, I will let the FML know when it's up there.

Roberta Ensor