From:
New England Ferrets <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Feb 2002 17:28:49 +0000
Just another reminder that the 2002 "Frolic in the Snow is coming up
quickly...less than 2 weeks away!  Here is an update on what will be
featured at the Frolic:

Games including:
  Un-Pot the Flower
  First Out of the Bag
  Musical Chairs (a hit last year!)
  Races
  Costume Contest!

Hot Food:
  Chili (regular and vegetarian)
  Meatball Grinders
  A variety of hot and cold beverages
  Baked desserts!

We have some truly INCREDIBLE, never-before-seen raffle and auction items!
In addition to some generous donations from ferret folk, we will be
featuring:

A garden bench made from weathered fenceposts - a beautiful and rustic
outdoor bench, complete with a wooden ferret sillhouette!

A wooden replica of the American Flag, beautifully painted and ready for
proud display!

A vet gift certificate for $75.00, for use at any New England veterinary
clinic!!

A variety of other ferrety items!

We will be joined by shelters from across New England as well as several
vendors.  In our next post, we'll let you now who will be with us at our
2002 Frolic!

Please visit the page on our website devoted to our Frolic, at:
http://www.neferrets.org/id53.htm

Hope to see lots of you there!