From:
Public Relations <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 5 Mar 2001 17:10:05 -0800
It's snowing , coming down in bucket loads -- you can't see a foot in front
of you-- I can see this soon-- Jerimiah and his band a merry ferreters will
be dancing snow all over the shelter.  I made a mad dash for the grocery
store after leaving Cornelius off at vets for surgery-- got every thing I
need: microwave popcorn, coffee, chicken thighs to cooks for the fert kids
etc.  AS long as the power stays on we can weather the storm in good shape!

Cornelius-- is hair ball freee-- what the vet found is a mass attached to
the duodenum ( sp?  ) and are not really sure if it was from the pancreas
( it apparently seemed to be it's own little entity save for some small
vessels attached to the area of the duodenum.  He looked otherwise healthy,
pancreas, liver etc.  The mass is a cystic type mass which is being sent
out .-- Perhaps this is what caused the defecation problems?  We will see.
He is alert - and bright and can eat all the hard kibble he wants-- seeing
how nothing needed to be removed FROM the tummy!  Great news for a boy with
an adopted home waiting.

Fondly in Ferrets,
Alicia
for the many faces at Ferret Wise
www.ferretwise.org

check out our shelter e-bay auctions under seller:
creativekolor