From:
Michelle White <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 17 Oct 1998 13:38:15 EDT
Hello (again) everyone-
I wanted to ask about a couple of dog toys, and if they would be OK for
ferrets.  The first one is Booda velvets.  They are hard, but made of
"digestable" corn starch.  My question is, if my ferret Muddler bites off a
chunk, will he digest it or get a blockage?  He loves cheweasels, but they
only last a couple of hours with him.  I'm trying to find something to last
him at least a couple of days at least.

The other one is those Gumabones made by Nylabone co.  Are they good for
ferrets?  They look very chewy, and I've seen some with chicken powder in
them.

     Thanks for the input!    --Michelle, Trace and Muddler