Date:
Fri, 1 Nov 2002 09:48:59 EST
Mary Jo wrote:
>Eating and sneezing she is chewing on a HABENERO pepper!!!  She had
>eaten almost the WHOLE thing

Wow, aren't Habeneros one of the hottest peppers known to man?  That's
amazing that she was no worse for wear!

About a year ago, at least one of our ferrets got ahold of some pieces
of a deflated balloon and unbeknownst to us, ate it.  We were extremely
lucky that it never caused any problems.  In fact, we would've never
known except for the brightly colored poops that showed up in the litter
pan!

Regarding ferret weights, mine are as follows (some are approximate):

Abby:  1.5#
Andre: 1.5-1.8#
Annie: 1.2# (she's healthy, has a bit of a tummy, but is a very tiny waif)
Arthur: a whopping 3.5# at his last vet visit in June
Avery:  about 2#
Bob:    2.5-2.8#  (he's a whopper too)
Peanut: 1# 10oz in July, may be a bit bigger now

Becky and Heather and the Magnificent 7