Date:
Tue, 15 Apr 2014 18:08:51 -0700
We have a ferret who has lost most of her body hair due to Adrenal
Disease. We were saving up for a deslorin implant when the skin on her
upper thighs and around the base of her tail turned red. I would say it
was on fire. We were able to get her the deslorin implant several weeks
to ago and have been putting vaseline on it. The redness comes and
goes.

What is the best thing to do for her skin. I had hoped the implant
would fix the issue but so far it hasn't helped much. She is around
5 - 6 years old.

Thank you

Mike