From:
Helen Andersson <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Nov 1996 16:07:41 +0100
Hi

This is the story about the ears defected by eardrops callled Orterna
Todays visit at the vet my ferrets got antibiotics+paste since some soars
around the ears are infected.  The vet also take full responsibility over
the outcome ( from what I've heard from other parts of Sweden, they have
not, they had the nerve to blame the owner for giving it to them!)

A big part of the baby-boys ear are hanging loose with hair and all it looks
absolutly horrible, but it's seems to hurt less on them as it dies off.  The
particular substance in Orterna that is to blame is Sulfiram, so whenever
you get anything against earmites be sure it's not containing this!!  Now I
have to tell the vet what my ferrets ears are worth in money, anyone of you
out there having any idea of how to value them?

Helen
Wilma,Tod,Hubert & Otto