From:
Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 23 Nov 2002 16:28:35 EST
   ::Waving to Doodlebug, covering mouth and giggling, waving again::

Hi Buggie-boy!  You and I is on der for da whole world ta see!
::paws over the mouth giggling::
Your momma is da coolest sending in dat picture into da calendar contest.
Ya know what?  I was so involved lookin' at us, I didn't even notice that
Cookie girl.  But I lookin' at her now.  Oh Doodles she looks baaaad
badbadbad!  I like her!  She gots funny little ears like spock, and she
gots da spark in her eyes, and what a mischievious little face.  Girls
just wanna have fun ya know.

I didn't tell my friends bout da calendar.  I should huh?  I can
tell admirers', and pen pals, and ..  ooooooo all da giiiiiiiiirls!
Everybody.... "Dook dookdoodoodoodook-dook- dookity dook dokity
dookdook dook"  ::big grin::

[translation: send 15 dollars pluse 2.50 shipping cost to Judy "the elf"
Cooke, 851 Burnt Pond Rd.  Ostrander, Ohio 43060.]

Dippy!
ps  Keep an eye out on da mail Doodles, ya gots sumthin comin.
Wolfy's site has MOVED to:
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com/